Nokia n8 is latest mobile but some time mobile camera starts stop working. So we can’t capture image and record video. When we open camera it will shows camera failure or hardware failure restart camera message. This problem appears due to sometime software reason or some time hardware problem. So here we consider both methods one by one.
For this problem solution we have to use following methods:
1. First we apply software methods
2. Open camera and press option an open camera setting then press restores camera setting then mobile camera setting will restore to its factory condition then check camera.
3. If no luck then open mobile and first we should change camera switch and check for solution.
4. After changing camera switch check line from all camera point to camera resistance as following image:
5. First connect point 1 and 2 as shown in image and then apply jumper from first point to camera resistance as shown with blue mark.
6. Then connect point 3 and 4 together and apply jumper from point 3 to other resistance as shown in image with red mark.
7. Finally connect point 5 and 6 and make them ground as shown with black mark in image.
8. After these entire three jumpers camera will work defiantly.
First we should check all basic settings because if we apply jumper first without setting testing then this may result in wrong output.