In some cases when network just appear for 5 second and then no network ,in such type of situation we have to use flasher box for repair that problem . There are many flasher box available in market for nokia mobile like hwk,mx-key,universalbox,mt box etc..
Network fault in nokia mobile sometime can be caused by software error.
There are two main reasons that cause network problem that are shown below:
A. Setting mismatch
B. PM (permanent memory) file error
A. Setting mismatch :
There are some networks setting in mobile due to these mismatching we get network error.
We can access these setting in setting – network setting - Network type –
If you are using 3g sim then select dual mode or 3g mode else select gsm mode
B. PM file error :
Pm (permanent memory) file is permanent file that is stored in mobile it contains mobile product data like product code, life timer and purchasing date, repairing date etc. if this file got any error then mobile have network problem that it just appears for few second then no network.
Connect mobile to any nokia flasher box via fbus cable. Here we use hwk box as example
1. Connect box - first connect box to pc
2. Select brand - Then select appropriate mobile brand like DCT3,DCT4,WD2,BB5
3. Then select correct model from list here we take nokia 5800 as example.
4. Then write Appropriate PM file of that mobile.
1. Connect box: first connect box to computer and attach mobile.
2. Select brand: we have to select brand here we select BB5 from brand tab.
3. Select model: select model from model list as shown below
4. Write PM file: after selecting model press write pm file it will write pm file to mobile.
In network fault repairing(using software method) we have to consider only one file PM file carefully because if we write wrong file then we can damage our mobile permanently so be careful when writing PM file .