Hi, new update for Cyclone Box is released.
- Added support for LBF data read for new XGold110 based phones, this is X1-00, X1-01, absolutly WORLD FIRST
- Nokia X1-00, X1-01, 100, 101, 102 flashing added
- 20 Digits is now checked upon XGold1xx Hash Read, as users reported 20 digit phones (i.e. new 1616 from Yoigo Spain). The 20 digits phones will not be readed now, to not loss the computation power of SL3 Clusters.
- When 20 Digits NCK is found upon BB5 LBF read, operation will be canceled (previously - asked whether to continue, or not), same reason as up
- Minor changes and bugfixes
How to update?
Just run Cyclone, autoupdate will replace Cyclone.exe.
Join us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cyclonebox
More to come,
Cyclone Box Team