Saturday, December 24, 2011
Posted by Noval Fikril / On : 5:57 PM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at Gps_86@gmail.com.
v3.5 revision 1.6, Public-Release
MEGA UPDATE - OLD VERSIONS ARE OBSOLETE
What is new added, changes and improvements:
Introduced HTI Firmware version 00.49
New in firmware 00.49:
- added: boot mode switch function
- improved: serial and flash bus communication routine
- added: dct4 product data calc algorithm
- added: broadcom sec.repair algorithm
please Update HTI by using "Update HTI" button !
- uistyle updated
- HTI identity now displayed on Dongle Maintenance
- HTI serial displayed on connection tab
- added: support for HTI PLUS (MXBOX ORANGE) interface
- Nokia Tool
- bugfixed: NCK send for PA_SIMLOC30 (error 0x1)
- added: HTI Standalone function for DCT4 PRODUCT/BT/WLAN DATA fix.
(required HTI FW version 00.49 or later)
- added: BB5 security repair function by USB for RAP3Gv4, RAPUv2, BROADCOM(BCM21351)
- added: BB5 security repair function by HTI for RAPUv2
- improved: BB5 security repair function on all supported ASIC
Note for BB5 security repair function:
Works standalone with HTI connected
Required HTI FW version 00.49 or later
This function includes:
- FULL RPL BACKUP
- SX4AUTH (PA_SL/PA_SL2/PA_SL3/PA_SIMLOC30)
- SD REPAIR (PA_SL/PA_SL2/PA_SL3/PA_SIMLOC30)
- SIMLOCK REPAIR (PA_SL/PA_SL2)
- NCK CALC (PA_SL/PA_SL2)
- SL3 BF HASH CALC (PA_SL3/PA_SIMLOC30)
- SL3 NCK CALC (PA_SL3/PA_SIMLOC30, 15 digit NCK)
Phones supported by HTI:
- Any RAPUv1, RAPUv2, RAP3Gv3, RAP3Gv4 and RAPIDO phones.
Phones supported by USB:
- Any RAPUv1, RAPUv2, RAP3Gv4, RAPIDO and BROADCOM(BCM21351) phones.
Supported ROOT KEY HASH:
ALL HASH supported !
sl3bf(Local SL3 Bruteforce) module changes
- added: support for oclHashcat-lite-0.08
sl3u(SL3 Logger) module changes
- added: Online Logger page
- and more minor bug fixed
- SL3 UNLOCK
SL3 Logger/Unlocker (sl3u.exe)
- added: support for RAP3Gv4, RAPUv2 by USB
- added: Online Logger tab
used to request unlock codes by imei+hash (.sha files)
How to unlock SL3 with HTI:
1. Register HTI to use this service
(choose your password here !)
2. Top up HTI credit to be able to use this service
3. Login using password chosen when registration
4. Upload Hash, select sha or log files
5. Wait for few minutes (As displayed on waiting time)
6. Job Status are displayed once you Upload Hash and everytime you Login
use Login button, to check or request codes for uploaded hash(if any)
7. When status is "finished", right click on individual hash and select one of menus
- Abort/Cancel Job: will cancel job and refund credit
(only available when job is "pending")
- Send Codes to the phone: Send codes directly to the phone
- Save Codes to text: Save codes to text file
- Copy Codes to clipboard: Copy codes to clipboard
NOTE for SL3 Unlock:
SL3 Unlock is in beta stage
Beta test resellers will be chosen.
This resellers can chose their beta test users.
To be a beta test user please contact your reseller.
at 5:57 PM