Here's the Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 with build number S5570XXKPK with CSC_SERKPK and build July 21st 2011. This is an update firmware for Europe version of Galaxy Mini and recently officially released from Samsung KIES server over Russia users.
(from SamKies Updates tweets)
If you want to try it out on your Galaxy Mini and see what features and improvements or bug fixes that has it might be, you can grab a copy of it at samfirmware.com, for they have managed to ripped it and packed as stock and can be flash by using ODIN.
Here's a guide on how to manually flash it via ODIN multi-downloader tool.
1) Download the file from the above page including the OPS file and ODIN downloader tool.
2) Extract to a folder using the password provided by samfirmware.com. Don't rename it or extract again.
3) Run ODIN multi downloader, and load up the TASS.OPS file for your phone.
4) Select "One file package" from ODIN and in look way down, there's the one package selector, click it and browse to the S5570XXKPK_S5570XXKPK_S5570SERKPK_HOME.Tar file you got earlier, and click it.
6) Once all set and everything is in place, click "START" button and it should take no longer than 3-5 minutes and you're done
7) When the flashing successfully completes, the phone will restart and may take a while to start up, this is normal. Then go to settings, change the default language which is in Russian to your Region.
8) Boot into recovery mode, clear the cache partition. To have a clean and fresh firmware installed.
That's it! and your done, enjoy..