- Data Package Manager Lite v 2011.24.1 for Levels 1-2
- Data Package Manager 2011.20.0 for Level 3
Nokia Data Package Manager is a service software tool which provides following functions:
• Real Time downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
• Scheduled downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
• Search function and creation of filters for the data you need to download.
• Checking and organizing your locally installed product software content.
Nokia Data Package Manager Tool is an independent tool, but it can also be used on same PC with other Nokia Service Software Applications, such as Phoenix or Care Suite
Please note that this full version of the Nokia Data Package Manager should not be installed on the same PC with Nokia Data package Manager Lite
Please refer to the attached user guide document for more details and instructions
Changes and Improvements from previous version 2011.20.0:
- Variant Data quiery method changed to reduce load on Firmware Repository servers.
- The results of the query are cached for 1 hour. If FiRe connection is lost, cache is not cleared and downloading can continue by using cached URLs.
- After application crash on-going activities are recovered (like in Firefox web browser).
- Support for 9-15 characters length product code.
- Scheduler can be suspended so that downloading with Browser is still possible.
- Scheduler will show a notification to user in case of constant download failure.
- This version of DPM replaces both earlier versions of DPM ( Full and Lite ). Releases for DPM Lite have been discontinued and DPM Lite releases should be uninstalled from PC before DPM 2011.35.2 is installed
Official Nokia Data Package Manager 2011.20.0 for Level 3!!