NEW ANDROID PHONE HARDWARE RESET ONLY HERE
T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 4G SGH-T759 Hard Reset/Wipe Data Factory Reset Procedure
Here's a step by step guide on how to Factory Reset the Samsung Exhibit 4G by T-Mobile. This may help if having unwanted issues using the phone like, freezing, hang on logo, become laggy on some applications etc. And or if you just wanted to restore it back to it's original factory default settings.
Note: This process will wipe all data stored on the phone. Just make a back up copy of all important data store on the phone (use any back up application from android market) before proceeding.
Factory Reset from menu settings:
- On the main home screen,
- Tap Menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Tap Erase everything to confirm
Samsung Exhibit 4G Hard Reset by button combination:
This can be done if the phone is frozen or just stuck on logo.
- First turn power off or pull the battery out and reinsert it back again
- Hold the Volume Down button then Press and release the Power button
- the device will boot into recovery mode
- Just select Wipe data/factory reset.
Then your Samsung Exhibit 4G will then reboot to factory fresh default settings.