Finally it is here. iPhone Dev Team has updated the ultrasn0w 0.93 to unlock all iPhones which are on 05.13.04 (iOS 4) and 05.12.08 (on 3.1.3) basebands. To unlock your iPhone, it is necessary that you jailbreak your device first. Find here the complete instructions to jailbreak your iPhone 3G and 3GS using Redsn0w.
Step by Step Procedure to Unlock iPhone with Ultrasnow 0.93:
- After jailbreaking, open up the Cydia. Tap the Manage button on the bottom and then tap on Sources. Click the edit button on top and and then tap add.
- Now type this repo address in the sources: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com (It is zero in ultrasn0w and not O).
- Tap on Add Source and wait for it to update.
- Now search for Ultrasn0w through search field, tap it and press Install at the top.
- Wait until installation finishes. Reboot your iPhone 3G and 3GS and your device is free of any carrier. Unlocked.