Tutorial Jailbreak your iPhone 3Gs iOS 3.1.2 using BlackRa1n RC1. Hey guys, Like I said before, I will write the tutorial about jailbreak using BlackRa1n. So, before I start here, I hope you was read my article before about BlackRa1n. For remembering you, that BlackRa1n will noy unlock your iPhone. So, you should noy update your iDevice to 3.1.2 if you want to be able to unlock. If you did that, you have to wait the Dev Team to update PwnageTool.
Oke, lets start. BlackRa1n works on Windows and Mac, but in this guide is similiar steps for Mac Machine. The BlackRa1n that I used is BlackRa1n RC1.
Just following this steps:
1. Upgrade your iTunes to the lastest version and reboot your PC.
2. Download BlackRa1n and then install it. Again, you have to reboot your PC
3. Connected your iPhone to your PC and launch BlackRa1n. And then click “Make it Ra1n”
4. So, your iPhone will entrance the recovery mode.
5. BlackRa1n will run your iPhone and then it will reboot.
6. And then after your iPhone reboot, you will notice a new icon on your springboard. This is BlackRa1n. Now make sure you have internet connection and launch BlackRa1n on your iPhone.
7. Install the application that you want to install. I suggest to install the Cydia only.
8. Wait until installation process done, then your iPhone will respiring and you should see your installer app on your springboard.
9. After you finished install the application that you need like Cydia, you can uninstall the BlackRa1n by select “uninstall blackra1n”
10. Reboot your iPhone! DONE!
Congratulation, your iPhone has been jailbroken!