CycloneBox FREE and STANDALONE SL3 Unlock RELEASED!!!
Without Any Activation or Logs
Small manual how-it-works:
1. Read SL3 Log file (BB5, Simlock Tabs, Group "Local SL3 Bruteforce", Button Read LOG File)
2. Save the readen Log File somewhere. It contains necessary information needed to calculate code.
3. Use "log2cod Calculator" to calculate COD file. Processing speed depends on GPU installed at your PC. log2cod calculator supports calculation resume (on power-off fail, etc).
4. Once COD file is ready, use "Send COD File to Server" button to Submit Calculation Result to our server for further processing
5. You can unlock your phone now as it would be unlocked by our servers (Select SL3 Online RPL Calculation method, and press Direct Unlock), you may also use Manual Mode if phone is away.
Note1. No, this will not work with Mobile GPU (ati mobility, nvidia m... , )
Note2. You need special GPU (or 2xgpu in crossfire), check here (more sha1 perf points - better speed) GPU estimations
Note3. Reading log, calculating process is standalone. After calculating COD file, it needs be submitted to server (for calculating level1-level7 codes), its immediatly and free ofcourse...
Note4. We tested on both gpu:
- 2xHD5970 and searching 1 possiblity is ~22 seconds (total 220000 seconds - worst case - ~61 hours).
- Old Nvidia GT8800 GPU ( i think it have about 4 years now ), searching 1 possibilty is ~660 seconds (total 6600000 seconds, thus worst case is ~1833 hours (76 days))
Note5. I got "Too many child process failure" message. That means your GPU is unsupported, or is too weak.. OR some problem really occured.
Note6. We aren't disabling our servers, since this solution will suit only for some (5%) of ppls, and needs investment in HW (with invested 2500€, can make 10-12 SL3 phones per month).
PS. yes, no need to pay for USELESS MX Credits!!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Posted by Noval Fikril / On : 9:42 PM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at Gps_86@gmail.com.
at 9:42 PM